MultiCare In BSI Device for measuring glucose (glucometer), cholesterol and triglycerides
Regular monitoring is a prerequisite for successful treatment.
Regular regulation of glucose or cholesterol is in fact important in assessing the effectiveness of treatment and drug selection. It is also important to check the overall condition of the body. Thanks to the new technology, it is possible to measure different parameters using the same device. Along with the strips for measuring individual quantities, special microchips are also available, which change the function of the device, which allows you to measure various parameters.
Types of MultiCareIn strips.
- blue - for measuring glucose
-green - for measuring cholesterol
-yellow - for measuring triglyceride content & nbsp;
Lanzo & nbsp; Lanzo included in the kit
Lanzo - used to take capillary blood samples, such as from the fingertip. The lancet has 5 positions of injection depth through the blade. In addition, & nbsp; the MulticareIn is equipped with a comfortable, sturdy case that contains space for the lancet / lancet device, lancets and straps.
Consists of & nbsp; 10 blue glucose test strips and the corresponding microchip. Warning! other strips must be purchased separately.
The glucose, troglyceride and cholesterol meter is covered by a three-year warranty.
- glucose measuring range: 10-600 mg / dl
- cholesterol measuring range: 130 - 400 mg / dl
- measuring range tr & amp; oacute; jglyceride & amp; oacute; at: 50 - 500 mg / dl
- power supply: 2 lithium batteries CR2032
- switch: automatic after inserting the test strip
- SPAN > dimensions: 97 x 20.5 x 49 mm
- weight: approx. 69 g
- working temperature: 10 - 40 degrees C
- working humidity: 0 - 90%
- maximum height of possible measurement: 3000 m